Terms of Service
By Downloading, Uploading, Signing-In or using this system in any way, shape or form, you agree to our Terms of Service as outlined in this document (If you do not then hit the back button in your browser and bye bye!)
You (as the User) MAY NOT :
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose in your jurisdiction.
- Upload to the Service any illegal and/or underage pornographic files, All of your information (such as ip addresses) will be handed over to relevant authorities without hesitation for further investigation.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, malicious scripts, trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature.
- Reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the Services without the express permission of the Service
- Use any robot, spider, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services without the express permission of the Service., with the exception of public search engines.
- Impersonate another person, whether real or fictional.
- Claim copyright on content which does not belong to you and/or Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
- Violate or attempt to hack filecloud.io systems or interfere with the normal use of the Services by other users.
- Resale of filecloud.io 's products and Services without explicit authorization.
- Transmit any form of solicitation or Spam.
- Submit Content/Files that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Submit Content/Files that violates the rights of others, such as Content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or that is libellous or defamatory, or that directs any user to the content of a third party without consent of the third party
- Use filecloud.io services for messages of terror, depicts torture and/or death and/or harm minors in any way.
- Attempt to open another account when you have been banned.
- Attempt to game and defraud the affiliate programme.
- File a chargeback or attempt to defraud the service financially by reversing any of your payments.
Failure to comply with the Terms of service by deliberately ignoring them, will result in any infringing files being removed and/or your account being removed.
All files are copyright to their respective owners, and filecloud.io does not own (nor claim) the copyright of any uploaded files.
We (filecloud.io) MAY :
- Change the terms of service at any time without any notice.
- Remove your account without providing a reason. Tho' we will try to make every reasonable attempt to get in contact and discuss the issue.
- Remove your files without providing a reason. Tho' we will try to make every reasonable attempt to get in contact and discuss the issue.
- Hand any information collected during your use of the site if compelled to do so by Court Order (and only by a Court Order).
- Notify you of any "alleged" copyright infringement notices so as to give you the chance to contact the claimant and sort out the matter between yourselves.